GroupDocs Document Assembly
GroupDocs.Assembly app allows you to automate generation of contracts, invoices, quotes and other business documents by incorporating data entered by your website visitors into your existing document templates. If you have to create tens or even hundreds of documents per month by repeatedly entering clients/partners details into a standard document template, this app will be of great help.
The plugin itself allows you to easily integrate the GroupDocs document assembly app into your GetSimple website. After installing the plugin, you will be able to setup an automatic document generation process by following these simple steps:
- Upload a standard document template to your GroupDocs account (both PDF and Word formats are supported).
- Attach fields to the template where user information must be entered.
- Design and publish on your website an online form associated with the fields attached to the template. This can be easily done from within GroupDocs interface.
- Invite users to fill in the online form. Once a user completes the form, a new document will be automatically created. The document will look like the initial template and include the data entered by the user into the online form. This way, a unique document will automatically be created for each of your clients/partners.
- Upload plugin files to the following directory: getsimplewebfolder/plugins/
- Go to the Plugin tab in your admin panel (http://getsimple/admin/plugins.php) and check the plugins list.
- By default, the GroupDocs.Assembly for Cloud plugin is activated automatically after installation, so you can start using it right away. You can always deactivate/activate it from the Plugin tab in your admin panel.