Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kannada Language file
I have made the Translation of Get Simple CMS to Kannada Language,One of the oldest Languages of India,which has 6 Billion Native speakers in India,you can find the language translated file in attachments,thank you Smile
the language file has to be in UTF-8-format
your file is in ANSI!

please convert it to UTF-8 and upload it here to your post again
I would like to test it before it is added to the extend section ;=)
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:the language file has to be in UTF-8-format
your file is in ANSI!

please convert it to UTF-8 and upload it here to your post again
I would like to test it before it is added to the extend section ;=)
Oh ok! here it is in UTF-8 with BOM format
without BOM!

if you use "with BOM" you will get a lot of problems "headers already sent" etc.

I forgot to mention that because I thought it is obvious

I will test and convert to "without BOM"

EDIT: I downloaded your file
it is still in ANSI format

which editor do you use? If you use windows, use the editor Notepad++ for example

there you can convert from one format to the other

I cannot do that with your file because my system has no fonts for your language so in ANSI it is just a mixed nothing...
|--

Das deutschsprachige GetSimple-(Unter-)Forum:   http://get-simple.info/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18
Connie Wrote:without BOM!

if you use "with BOM" you will get a lot of problems "headers already sent" etc.

I forgot to mention that because I thought it is obvious

I will test and convert to "without BOM"
Oh sorry...here it is in UTF-8 format,Previously i converted it using Notepad++ but uploaded same old ANSI file by mistake.....here it is with utf-8
now I see it in UTF-8
that is good

but you did not translate these sentences completely:

Code:
, 'CHMOD_ERROR' => "ಮುಂದುವರೆಯಲು <b> ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ: </ b> config ಕಡತವನ್ನು ಬರೆಯಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ. <em>CHMOD 777</em> the folders /data, /backups and their sub-folders and retry"
  , 'PAGE_OPTIONS' => "ಪುಟ Optio<em>n</em>s"
  , 'PARENT_PAGE' => "Parent Page"
, 'CLEAR_THIS_LOG' => "<em>C</em>lear This Log"
  , 'ASK_CANCEL' => "<em>C</em>ancel"
  , 'ASK_RESTORE' => "<em>R</em>estore"
  , 'ASK_DELETE' => "<em>D</em>elete"
  , 'ADD_COMPONENT' => "<em>A</em>dd  Ã Â²Â…ವಯವಗಳು"

I see that you did not translate strings which use the <em> tag. This tag marks the shortcut letter to select this option
if this is not possible in your language, just translate the strings without <em> and </em>

and please update the file in the extend as well after you translated it completely

Cheers, Connie
|--

Connie Wrote:now I see it in UTF-8
that is good

but you did not translate these sentences completely:

Code:
, 'CHMOD_ERROR' => "ಮುಂದುವರೆಯಲು <b> ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ: </ b> config ಕಡತವನ್ನು ಬರೆಯಲು ಸಾಧ್ಯವಿಲ್ಲ. <em>CHMOD 777</em> the folders /data, /backups and their sub-folders and retry"
  , 'PAGE_OPTIONS' => "ಪುಟ Optio<em>n</em>s"
  , 'PARENT_PAGE' => "Parent Page"
, 'CLEAR_THIS_LOG' => "<em>C</em>lear This Log"
  , 'ASK_CANCEL' => "<em>C</em>ancel"
  , 'ASK_RESTORE' => "<em>R</em>estore"
  , 'ASK_DELETE' => "<em>D</em>elete"
  , 'ADD_COMPONENT' => "<em>A</em>dd  Ã Â²Â…ವಯವಗಳು"

I see that you did not translate strings which use the <em> tag. This tag marks the shortcut letter to select this option
if this is not possible in your language, just translate the strings without <em> and </em>

and please update the file in the extend as well after you translated it completely

Cheers, Connie
yeah I was in confusion with the words with the <em> tags...thanks i'll do it in next version of the language file Smile
arjunKR Wrote:I have made the Translated Get Simple CMS to Kannada Language,One of the oldest Languages of India,which has 6 Billion Native speakers in India,you can find the language translated file in attachments,thank you Smile

ಅರ್ಜುನ್ ಅವರೆ, GetSimple ಅನ್ನು ಕನ್ನಡ ಭಾಷೆಗೆ ಅನುವಾದಿಸಿರುವ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಈ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಕ್ಕೆ ಹೃತ್ಪೂರ್ವಕ ಅಭಿನಂದನೆಗಳು. ಇದು ಹಿಗೆಯೇ ಮುಂದುವರೆಯಲಿ ಎಂದು ಆಶಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ.

ಪ್ರಶಾಂತ್ ಜಚಿ
pacchiee Wrote:
arjunKR Wrote:I have made the Translated Get Simple CMS to Kannada Language,One of the oldest Languages of India,which has 6 Billion Native speakers in India,you can find the language translated file in attachments,thank you Smile

ಅರ್ಜುನ್ ಅವರೆ, GetSimple ಅನ್ನು ಕನ್ನಡ ಭಾಷೆಗೆ ಅನುವಾದಿಸಿರುವ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಈ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನಕ್ಕೆ ಹೃತ್ಪೂರ್ವಕ ಅಭಿನಂದನೆಗಳು. ಇದು ಹಿಗೆಯೇ ಮುಂದುವರೆಯಲಿ ಎಂದು ಆಶಿಸುತ್ತೇನೆ.

ಪ್ರಶಾಂತ್ ಜಚಿ
Prashanth sir Thank you Smile