Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photo Gallery
Hey guys!
First off I would like to thank all of the developers for this great tool!

I am currently attempting to develop a site for a client that would like a simple CMS.

I have so far accomplished:
- Installing and configuring GS 2.0 on a testing server
- Designing and Coding a custom theme
- Adding a multi-level Navigation (Thanks to Zegnåt)

The things I need to accomplish:
- Add 3 image galleries (3 different pages, 3 different sets of images, and easy to change via the CP)
- If possible, add a live facebook feed (My main need is for the Statuses)!

I have looked at many of the suggestions through out this site, but none of them are going to be simple enough
for a client to edit. I have not even attempted a facebook feed.

If I was able to have the image gallery as listed above, I would be able to finish configuring
this site and go live. I think this would be a great idea for a plugin, but as I am new to PhP
I really have no clue even where to start!

I really need this as soon as possible, so any help would be amazing!

If I can help any just let me know!
JWH Technologies
Have any marketing ideas for Get-Simple? Let me hear them!
if you are new at PHP, why don't you look at adding the <embed> from flickr in place of a gallery. It would probably be the quickest and least coding option
- Chris
Thanks for using GetSimple! - Download

Please do not email me directly for help regarding GetSimple. Please post all your questions/problems in the forum!
I am trying to avoid this due to ease of management.
JWH Technologies
Another thing, I currently have a really nice JavaScript image popup, so really all I need some one to do is make the backend for uploading images and telling witch gallery they go to, and then making a little front end script that will simply create a table and populate the cells with a link and an image within the link. I think this could be done in XML pretty easy, jus needs some one willing and capabal of doing it!
JWH Technologies