GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Dominion jCart Beta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Hi there.

Got jCart working in GS. Still have lot of config to do regarding the Currency and Colors and CSS etc etc..

But they cart system works. Products can be added. And at the end the order is e-mailed to the GS configured e-mail.

Will also improve that to validate all orders against products and to have section for the client to enter there info.

But wanted to ask if some of you can please download it and test it for me if there are any funny issue please.

Please note I had to chang ALOT of the normal jCart system but it works on windows and linux and litespeed boxes so far..

if you have any issues please let me know.

thanks

//**************************
PLEASE NOTE LATEST FILE will be at end of forum . I have removed older versions incase wrong one is downloaded.

Thanks
//**************************
how to incorporate it into the page?
Sorry.. I still have to add the description on how the config works.

Just add the following tag on any page where you want the jCart to be executed.

(% dcart :toets %)

AND remember to ENABLE the plugin. if you go to Plugins->Dominion jCart
You will see at the top there will be a
"Enable Plugin" checkbox
Check this to enable the plugin else the page will just display the tag and not the jCart at all.

I added this to insure that it does not waiste server resources and make a session object without reason.

Hope I make sense..
Also to Create Categories and Products

Go to Plugins -> Dominion jCart and default entries will be created for you to add new Catergory just click
Add Category
And new category with default product will be created.
To add new Product just click
Add new Product
and new product will be created. Select product name to make product editable. The images you can select is all those that you have uploaded via the Files tab.

Note I use the image if you click on the product when you use the cart system and want to see more information about the cart.

Tx for testing it.
Oleg06 Wrote:how to incorporate it into the page?

Here is a new file with more description on how to use in the config screen (Plugins -> Dominion jCart)

and here is a screenshot that shows the parts that are important.

[Image: dominion_jcart_2.jpg]
I just picked up a bug with the products if I have 2 products and delete the last one and add a new one that it gives same product id to both.. I will fix that quickly. Luckly the categories dont have that problem. Will update shortly.
cool, works ... When you really finish it until the end :-)
K.. here is fix for product delete/bug. No more duplicate product keys created.

Version : 0.1f
Oleg06 Wrote:cool, works ... When you really finish it until the end :-)
http://neowebtime.ru/0/shop?pid=1&catid=3

Hi there. I see with yours it does not use the AJAX. If you can give Access to the
plugins/dominion-jcart/js/
folder it will work as on my example site. You will see I added a .htaccess file there with the settings

Code:
Allow from all
php_flag register_globals off

This is for the servers that allow the php config to be overwritten with .htaccess files. Otherwise the system will be normal form post as per your system now.

Just In case you want to test it that way.

I hope to finish it soon. If you can maybe say what you think will be nice to add ?
I have to add currency and I want to add a section for the customer to enter his details
and I want to add for multiple payment gateways (paypal etc)

Just the colors , css I dont have time for now. If you can maybe say what will be usefull ?

thanks again for testing
on my server for some reason lost files .htaccess
for the Russians would do well to add WebMoney
Oleg06 Wrote:for the Russians would do well to add WebMoney
Hi there.

do you maybe have the Api for WebMoney ? then I can add it as gateway also.

the .htaccess files is 10/1 hidden of you can maybe see via ftp or control panel ? if you can maybe ask your provider if .htaccess files is allowed ?

The reason I did this is to have extra security around the files. only the javascript files and css files and the relay file to handle the AJAX calls are open to the public (browsers) while all the others can only be accessed on the servers by the scripts.

But not to worry all that this means is that the system will work on normal post methods and have update and empty buttons on cart.

What version of apache and php do you have ? Maybe I can see if there is way around the problem. (I have attached a php file that if you point your browser to the file it will give all the info regarding your php and apache if needed)

hope it helps.

thanks for testing

NOTE : File has been removed
Hi there. I have updated the plugin.
Version : 0.2

It now has a Products | Settings option under your Plugins -> Dominion jCart
Under settings you can add the currency and the paypal id and enable if you want to use paypal or e-mail order or both.

still have to add user input section but config is already there for it.

if somebody can test on there system if it works as they want

thanks
Oleg06 Wrote:http://neowebtime.ru/0/phpinfo.php
webmoney
https://merchant.webmoney.ru/conf/SimpleWizard.asp

Thanks I will look into it and see if I can find something to get past the problem. you can also with cPanel (seems that you have that) use file manager and select the option that it must show hidden files. Try to remove the .htaccess file then and if it works then. Will try and see if I can immulate it.

Thanks for the WebMoney link will look into it..

thanks for testing and comments
Hi there. the problem I have with the PayTo API call the have is that I cannot seem to add multiple products. Do you know of away to do it ? Otherwise I will just make the description as big as possible.

Will test and see.

tx
Hi there.. Sorry I dont really know the system but I think I userstand it know. It seems that everytime you click on the link it will add it to your list of items to buy on your webmoney program that is installed on your program. If this is the case (if you can please confirm) then I will need to change the system that it does not create a checkout basket but rather a link to the product list where you can add it directly to your webmoney program. If this is how the system works then it will be easy to add. Will see if I can control the Quantities via javascript but for now will just create the links as required.

tx for help Big Grin
Paypal in Russia has only just started working, I still do not have a credit card
in WebMoney is the easiest method of payment, when clicking on the link simply run a program on your computer and offered to pay any amount, but it does not specify the products
100% almost finished with it. first had to catch the cow that broke out and feed the horses. but back to it Big Grin almost done Big Grin

tx
.htaccess files on the server is
whether it is possible in the future as a small picture inserted in the announcement?
Oleg06 Wrote:Paypal in Russia has only just started working, I still do not have a credit card
in WebMoney is the easiest method of payment, when clicking on the link simply run a program on your computer and offered to pay any amount, but it does not specify the products

Hi there.
Okay here is a new version
VERSION : 0.2a

This will allow you to do WebMoney payments if you can test for me please. NOTE that it has a testing mode option also that you might want to enable

Thanks for testing
Oleg06 Wrote:whether it is possible in the future as a small picture inserted in the announcement?

will add that now.

tx
For some reason departs sidebar
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9