GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Help to introduce a picture through css
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Children help to establish a logo (picture) in the given place through css, or through html if through css it is not possible, template Default_Simple, a screenshot more low.

The size of a picture which needs to be inserted 120х148

Forgive for my bad English

Thanks
I don't know how good you are in css/html, so I'll describe solution as simple as possible.
Edit template.php find <div class="wrapper"> and paste below:
Code:
<div id="logotype">
</div>

Make backup of default_simple's theme css file, download attached in my post css file, and rename it to default.css.
Edit css, find line 36, and change: "yourlogo.png" to the image you want to have in the header.
The image has to be uploaded into "images" directory of default_simple's theme, and has not to be larger than 200 x 200px.
Thanks you the big all have turned out only here it would be desirable to shift to the left a little a picture and the site name, help please.

More low mine css a file and a screenshot

[Image: 8a1f6841609f.png]
tell me me dimensions of the lampa.png image.
I just need to know its width.
yojoe Wrote:tell me me dimensions of the lampa.png image.
I just need to know its width.

120x148
I cannot guarantee that this bulb will be properly shown under IE.
Otherwise whole css would have to be rebuild, as theme bases on absolute positioning.

If lamp.png will be placed a little bit too high, edit css and delete line 38.

have fun Wink
All has turned out thanks that have found for me time for decisions of the given problem

Спасибо !