GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: GS Logotype
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1252242633-clip-6kb.png]

i think getsimple should have a logotype. guys...what do you think about it?

about font: you all can check dafont.com to choose one. then i'll make preview with best fonts Smile
Concept yes. Font.. so so
crashfellow Wrote:Concept yes. Font.. so so

and how do you see it (font)? more basic, bitmap or techno?
I think more basic clean.

For some reason i made this:
[Image: simple-logo-1.png]

Cheesy isn't it lol
haha, thanks for the suggestion guys. I still like the font in my logo (Univers) the best, but I do think we need some type of symbol or shape that infers "simple".

This doesn't fit at all with what I'm trying to do, but researching other CMSs, I really like this logo: http://openmelody.org/ - very professionally done
Yeah that is a good one!
[Image: logo.jpg]

@ ccagle8
actual univers font as you prefer Cool

in my opinion this kind of font should remain as it is - clean and smooth - without any manipulation...
I like that one Smile sorry mine was a joke lol

I don't like the fire bit, but other then that i like it Smile

I might give another go for a logo but more seriously lol
Our problem is that we need to find a symbol that shows: simplicity, easy, no effort, etc.

I don't think I have a preference as to where the symbol goes though... to the left of the type or in place of the dot in the letter "i" like vsky did.
I've asked two graphic design friends if they can try something, and i'm going to try something. So hopefully we'll come up with something for you
[Image: logo2.jpg]

this idea is the last one Smile
lets do competition for logotype of cms Get Simple.
ha, thanks kotos... im not sure I want to go that far yet. I like what I have now, but if we find a good logo to compliment it I wont complain.
ok, when someone has an idea about the symbol let me know Big Grin
[Image: logo_getsimple.png]
This is what i made in the first week, when GS was online.
[Image: getsimple.png]

or

[Image: getsimple3.png]

I thought it should be simple :/ based off admin cms colors.
^ Me Like!
[Image: getsimple_proj.jpg]