GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: changedata.php - Dosent redirect back to editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I got a problem, since I use Emporium Theme when i edit a page and clcik save the changedata.php opens but doesent redirect to the edit page (it saves the content but if i refresh make's a duplicate of that page), The problem is if i change the theme problem still be there, i compared the original changedata.php and that on the site but they are same, so i dont know where the problem is.

I hope someone can help me Smile
is it only when you use the Emporium Theme? Are you using GetSimple version 2.03?
ccagle8 Wrote:is it only when you use the Emporium Theme? Are you using GetSimple version 2.03?

I have the latest version of get simple, and yes its a problem since i first turned on the theme, and now it doesent matter which theme is selected so i cant solve the problem....
it sounds like permissions problems. What does your health-check show? (Support->Health Check)
ccagle8 Wrote:it sounds like permissions problems. What does your health-check show? (Support->Health Check)

All say's OK and evrything is green
maybe some of the plugins do it... ( isent you the login details for the site check it - alter i will change password Wink )

Oh and the Emporium theme is edited, but i dont think it matters
well, lets boil it down step by step.

1. remove all plugins -> Try it
2. Change it back to the default theme -> Try it
3. I see your folder missions are 755. Try CHMOD'ing them to 777 instead -> Try it again
ccagle8 Wrote:well, lets boil it down step by step.

1. remove all plugins -> Try it
2. Change it back to the default theme -> Try it
3. I see your folder missions are 755. Try CHMOD'ing them to 777 instead -> Try it again

i will try it later.... Ty for quick response Smile
I got the problem:

I changed the php file to UTF-8 because i ned cyrilic letters, and since then i have the problem now i changed back to ANSI and evrything is OK...

But how can i use cyrilic letters if i have ANSI?
which PHP file did you change to UTF-8?
Also, try saving the file as UTF-8 without BOM. That has made a difference before.
ccagle8 Wrote:Also, try saving the file as UTF-8 without BOM. That has made a difference before.

I seems to be fine

Evrything is OK now

Thank you for your help

Smile))