GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: exec-php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

When all plugins are loaded, the execution of the exec-php module can cause problems on other plugins.
For example: p01-contact clientfile, protected_content.
To run properly, we need the exec-php module runs after the other.
To solve this problem, rename "exec-php.php" to "zzz_exec-php.php".

It is interesting that the exec-php plugin or integrated as standard, and subsequently executed.
Good catch... I will go ahead and change the name of the file in Extend. Mike talked about maybe writing a "priority" system for plugins, but he hasn't had the time yet.
Do the plugins load alphabetically?

If so could I just keep plugins in a different folder and symlink them to get them to load in the order I desire?

-Rob A>
@RobA - not sure if that would work for you. And, we just load them, so how the server serves them up is how they get loaded. Since it worked when he changed the name to zzzzz_* i guess that it does Wink
D'oh!
That's don't work,
The last week my plugin contact is good, not yet.

I think, the idea to integrate exec-php in standard is very interressant..
I found that exec-php causes the contact form plugin to not work, no matter how many zzzzz's are attached to the name ;-)
f1gp Wrote:I found that exec-php causes the contact form plugin to not work, no matter how many zzzzz's are attached to the name ;-)
maybe Smile ... but then again, it's just a plugin so you can choose to use or not to use it...
If we want to use it and use contact form ?