GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Can't change anything
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to change something I get the message "CSRF detected!" I read the other post about this but couldn't find a solution. Debug mode shows no errors. Website health check says all is good. The only thing I can think of is that the host, source forge* , simply doesn't allow the cms to function. So I was wondering if anybody had an idea if this is the case or if it is something else.

*As source forge allows a max of chmod 775.

**update**
Oke so I looked a bit more in the code and as far as I can tell the IP adress with "$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];" seems to change causing the error. Is there anyway arround this? because i asume manually disabling this protection will cause security issues.
Hi,

I also am getting this message since using getsimple 3. This didn't happen with the previous version. Is there a way around it?

Thanks.

John
I disabled the "Innovation Theme Settings" plugin, and the problem seems to have disappeared.
Nope, I was wrong. The problem persists. It worked for some editing, but when I try to edit page content, it throws this error.
and it's only when you try to change content? You can create new pages just fine?

What if you remove lines 19-25 from your /admin/changedata.php file?

http://code.google.com/p/get-simple-cms/...ata.php#19
Hi Chris,

Thanks for your reply. I get the message when I try to create new content too. I shall look at the link you posted, and report back if the problem persists.
Nope. Still giving me the message. I blanked out line 19-25 with /**/, and uploaded the file, but it still gives me that error.
The site is windsports[dot]co[dot]za, by the way. I edited one of the components, and the edit went through.

The site is hosted on 000webhost.com, for what it's worth.
johnflower Wrote:The site is windsports[dot]co[dot]za, by the way. I edited one of the components, and the edit went through.

The site is hosted on 000webhost.com, for what it's worth.

have a look at data /other/components.xml

you can download that and try to edit or replace with a fresh one from the install package

hope that helps,

Connie
Also, you can try commenting out this line as well:
http://code.google.com/p/get-simple-cms/...nce.php#32
Chris, I commented out that line. It didn't help.

Connie, I'm not sure as to what I should be looking for. I'm pasting the content of the components.xml file below:

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<channel><item><title><![CDATA[Sidebar]]></title><slug>sidebar</slug><value><![CDATA[&lt;strong&gt;Contact us&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

&lt;p&gt;&lt;strong&gt;Email&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

windsports.co.za@gmail.com&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;strong&gt;Website&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;a href=\&quot;http://www.windsports.co.za/\&quot;&gt;www.windsports.co.za&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;strong&gt;Phone&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

+2782 804 2996&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;strong&gt;After hours&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

+2742 292 0874&lt;br /&gt;

&lt;strong&gt;Physical address&lt;/strong&gt;&lt;br /&gt;

5 Schoeman Crescent&lt;br /&gt;

Paradise Beach&lt;/p&gt;]]></value></item><item><title><![CDATA[Tagline]]></title><slug>tagline</slug><value><![CDATA[Top kitesurfing and windsurfing equipment]]></value></item></channel>

Thanks!
Hi everbody!

Anything else I can try? Would like to make GS3 work.

Thanks.