GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Can't Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PHP version: ?
platform: Apple MacBook Pro
host: Omnis
GS version: 3.3.16
plugin: new downloads with latest versions
Have not tried to reinstall, since I am hoping it is simply an error with a plugin
Not familiar with how to disable plugins.
Set up was a few days ago
This is a new problem, just happened out of the blue - I believe it was when I activated a plugin or when I was configuring one of the plugins

I have been working on a new website, gabrielpaulson.net, adding a bunch of plugins. Today, I activated several plugins including multi-user, responsive manager, i18N, i18N-gallery, p01-contact, imaginer-manager, image-resizer, gshttpbl, referrer-blocker, simple-input-tabs. Just after activated a number of these, I was asked to login again, but found that I could not do so. 

I have already turned debug mode on, as per instructions in these threads. 

I was not able to find errorlog.txt in the website content, but found failedlogins.log? See below.

When I asked for a new password to be sent to email, no email ever appeared at the email address associated with the account. 

I would appreciate any help so that I can gain access to the site again and continue set up. Thank you very much. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<channel><entry><date>Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:53:10 +0000</date><Username>gabriel</Username><IP_Address>199.187.211.159</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Tue, 31 Mar 2020 05:53:26 +0000</date><Username>gabriel</Username><IP_Address>199.187.211.159</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:15:02 +0000</date><Username/><IP_Address>199.187.211.189</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:15:16 +0000</date><Username/><IP_Address>199.187.211.189</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:17:47 +0000</date><Username/><IP_Address>199.187.211.189</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:19:21 +0000</date><Username/><IP_Address>199.187.211.189</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:53:56 +0000</date><Username></Username><IP_Address>199.187.211.189</IP_Address><Username>gabriel</Username><Reason>Invalid Password</Reason></entry><entry><date>Thu, 02 Apr 2020 18:54:04 +0000</date><Username><![CDATA[]]></Username><IP_Address><![CDATA[199.187.211.189]]></IP_Address><Username><![CDATA[gabriel]]></Username><Reason><![CDATA[Invalid Password]]></Reason></entry></channel>
Hi direwolfdogs,
I wanted to PM you with a solution
but you have disabled PM
F.
(2020-04-03, 06:10:36)Felix Wrote: [ -> ]I did? Oh... Sorry about that. I will see if I can figure out how to change it. Thanks. 

UPDATE: Pretty sure I can receive PM now.
I am probably making things worse... but... I really felt like the issue was something I did with the multi-user plugin, so I deleted user management file and the accompanying php, then re-uploaded them in their original format. Then, I received these messages when I tried to login...

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): Entity: line 2: parser error : Entity 'nbsp' not defined in /webroot/a/m/.../gabrielpaulson.net/www/admin/inc/basic.php on line 291

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): enture writer for DireWolf Publishing and supports Dire Wolf Project, Inc.&nbsp; in /webroot/a/m/.../gabrielpaulson.net/www/admin/inc/basic.php on line 291

Warning: simplexml_load_string(): ^ in /webroot/a/m/.../gabrielpaulson.net/www/admin/inc/basic.php on line 291

Notice: Trying to get property 'PWD' of non-object in /webroot/a/m/.../gabrielpaulson.net/www/admin/inc/login_functions.php on line 42

Notice: Trying to get property 'USR' of non-object in /webroot/a/m/.../gabrielpaulson.net/www/admin/inc/login_functions.php on line 43

I am pretty sure the issue was with user management now, but did I screw up everything and now I should just delete all files and re-upload them? That's where I'm at now... haha. I am open to that if I have to. Thoughts?
Yep, just deleted and re-uploaded everything. Problem solved.