GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Yesterday, some hackers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday, some hackers, who call themselves Defaced International Hacking Team somehow hacked my system and instead of my site started loaded some terrible flash drive with the head of a young man and the little black screen is shaped as letters to the greens. Well, if someone is caught this time, I try to explain how I struggled with this.

I did not even look for and where they're spoiled, I just copied from your computer folder admin and the file index.php. And yet ... all working again. Just this is the advantage of such CMS, which do not require a connection to the database servers that host your website. Even if it is infected the entire site, you can simply copy a saved copy on the server and change your password.
> I did not even look for and where they're spoiled, I just copied

Find how they hacked you, then fix the problem. Or they will come back
Do you know how the hackers gained access to your server?
Actually, it seems that the system no matter what, they are also spoiled and the other 2 site, one may without any CMS
Check access and error logs on your server, you might find what exploits were being used to gain access. Are your websites hosted on shared server?
yeah Oleg: find the hole, because replacing files won't fix the problem.
I hope you let your hosting provider know about this, because it might not be your fault, and you might not be the only victim.
Yes, I have already informed my hosting provider