GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Thumbsm re-sizing? SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone help? I need to know where to change the size of the image preview ( thumbsm. ). I've looked everywhere and it keeps staying at 65px.
Hi,

you can set the size in GetSimple's configuration file. Please see http://get-simple.info/wiki/config:gsconfig for details. :-)
Also, just an FYI:

thumbsm.xxxx = just the temp thumbnail that the backend uses to show you a thumb of the image when you are filtering by "Images"
thumbnail.xxxx = The thumbnail you need.
Thanks for the quick response. Great CMS btw Smile

I should have been more detailed on what I'm trying to do. I want to use the jcart plugin, but the thumbnails that are displayed are the thumbsm.xxx not thumbnail.xxx. I was thinking a simple solution would be to change the size of thumbsm.xxx image. Maybe the jcart code is the one that needs to be change to switch it to the thumbnail.xxx images.

Again, I appreciate your help.
I think it does (jcart plugin needs to change). You can't change the size of the thumbsm thumbnails without messing up the upload.php "image" view.
Solved it!

You have to edit the dominion-base.php file in the jcart plugin.

Under <div id="shopbag">

replace thumbsm. with thumbnail.

Quote:if (is_file(GSDATAPATH."thumbs/thumbnail.".$itemImage.strtoupper($type))) {
$itemImage = $SITEURL. "data/thumbs/thumbsm".$itemImage.strtoupper($type);
} else {
$itemImage =$SITEURL. "data/thumbs/thumbsm.".$itemImage.strtolower($type);

now scroll down and change the width here....

Quote:<tr><td rowspan='3' valign='top' width='47px'>

Sorry, i'm not good at explaining things but I hope people get it.