GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: index.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
i've seen that on the header of various template when i look with firebug at the label ( for example PORTFOLIO ) it appear an url that link to www.mydomain.com/index.php?id=portfolio.
where i can go to change the page that open with the click on this label.
I do not need to open a page but an other url that is every on the site but correspond at pages that are on other folder for example www.mydomain.com/myfolder/page
someon know where i can change the url ?
Bye
which theme you are looking at?

There is no theme called PORTFOLIO, but the THEME1, downloaded as files300_simplefolio calls itself PORTFOLIO

do you mean that?
what do you mean with header? A part of the page or the title or the adress in the adress-bar?

you can identify the tempate-tag which is used there and change that or delete it and add some code by hand, if you tell us which template you mean I am sure we can find a solution
the theme in this case is INNOVATION and when i say PORTFOLIO i mean the label on the right of header of template together with home contacts etc etc .
i'd want that when i click on it do not open a page on this but an other page on an other folder in the same site
i hope to have said better taht i need.
Thanks
I will install the new Betaversion this afternoon and then I will check
dangerin: show some links, because I lost 10 mins. trying to understand wth are you talking about.
Until we won't see how it exactly works, nor see the code, it's more a fortune-telling.
i've reinstalled and now a www.italstock.com there is the first installation with innovation theme and at www.italstock.com/galleria there is the second installation with pixel studio theme that correspond at an url that i've inserted on the sidebar at the right but i would like to have that link on the label on the top right of innovation theme and not on the sidebar of the pages ?
i hope to have explained as well and i'm sorry for my english . . .
Did you paste the code of a component into pixestudio's theme ?

Innovation theme shows default component's content, and I doubt that the second has any component box embedded.