GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: automatic classes in menu structure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just stumbled upon a situation, which astonished me:

I am building a complete new testinstallation of GS 3 and try to note all plugins which I use.
So i created a page

"p01-contact"

And what did I notice in my sidemenue?

http://www.urbanistan.de/getsimple/index...ch-benutze

this list-item had yellow background. The reason?

I assume that per default classes are added to the items: so in this case this classes:

Code:
<li class="p01-contact plugins-die-ich-benutze">

and as I had defined a class for the p01-plugin, this class was added automatically ..

Where can I change this behaviour and what is the reason for this behaviour? Is it standard or from a plugin? (all my plugins are listed at that page...)
What do you use for creating the child menu?
Connie Wrote:I assume that per default classes are added to the items: so in this case this classes:

Code:
<li class="p01-contact plugins-die-ich-benutze">

and as I had defined a class for the p01-plugin, this class was added automatically ..

Where can I change this behaviour and what is the reason for this behaviour? Is it standard or from a plugin? (all my plugins are listed at that page...)

This behaviour is standard for the GetSimple navigation and was also included in the navigation of the I18N plugin. It can be used to style specific navigation entries, e.g. make home page red and legal information very small. There is no way to switch it off.

You should rather make sure that the page content is included in a div with e.g. id="content" in the template and qualify all your styles with the id, e.g.

Code:
#content p01-contact { ... }