GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Remove 3.0 warning message?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm overlooking it, but I can't seem to shake the "1. Warning: GetSimple Upgrade needed to 3.0" error message in the support section after upgrading - or - after a fresh install. I looked for a topic on this but didn't see anything.

I assume I could manually go in and delete this, but was curious if there was something I was missing. I've got no other problems, and my website(s) health check(s) are all OK.
It doesn't have any impact on your website, and will be fixed with next version release of GS.
At the meantime: http://get-simple.info/forum/post/11168/#p11168
Thanks! Sorry, didn't see that post. It has impact to me in the sense that my clients still see that after I've done the upgrade. I've commented it out and we're good to go. Thanks again...
patriotmedia Wrote:Thanks! Sorry, didn't see that post. It has impact to me in the sense that my clients still see that after I've done the upgrade. I've commented it out and we're good to go. Thanks again...

To be honest I'd go with hiding plugins menu for your customers.
You can achieve it manually or by using latest user plugin for GS.
yojoe Wrote:
patriotmedia Wrote:Thanks! Sorry, didn't see that post. It has impact to me in the sense that my clients still see that after I've done the upgrade. I've commented it out and we're good to go. Thanks again...

To be honest I'd go with hiding plugins menu for your customers.
You can achieve it manually or by using latest user plugin for GS.

Yea, I've started to do that - thanks. Generally, I like to keep the support page though, and I manually insert my own "For service and support" paragraph with my info. Sort of like the appliance repairman magnet on the dryer... Smile