GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Unable to use any plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

sorry for asking this, but i ' ve tested out several times, but i do not get any plugin started.

As I copied some plugins to the plugin-folder, it easy to configure them in the admin panel.

I tried to use the po1-contact form also as googlemaps like the following :

in the page options in meta key fields i added (%googlemap%) or (% contact %)

but after saving, the form or the map does not appear.

Have I Do something in addition.

Note: BY using the sitemap-plugin i' ve copied the "template.php" and added the function inside. But in my opinon it is very hard to do so for any plugin.

Pls. could you give me a hint? Thank you.

(GetSimple 3.0 newest version, fancy url working with mod_rewrite)
erwe Wrote:I tried to use the po1-contact form also as googlemaps like the following :

in the page options in meta key fields i added (%googlemap%) or (% contact %)

but after saving, the form or the map does not appear.

You have to put this into the page content (the WYSIWYG editor), not the meta key field.
Thank you very much, mvlcek, for your answer.

I tested this like described without using the Tag fields ,
but, sorry, the for does not appear, like before.

I' ve added a screenshot of the page settings.

Thank you in advance.
erwe,

you included the code in the page-content, how does it show up at the frontpage? The contact form is not visible in the editing modus, you must open your site in another browser window and control the page in the "frontend mode"...
Hi,

i be also not able to use some Plugins like (%googlemap%) - I do this tag in the page-content but in frontend is see always only the tag: (%googlemap%)

whats wrong? - U will see it on http://hellwig-gartenbau.de/GetSimple_3.0/?id=anfahrt

thx for answers - and my german is better:Smile - alex
Alex,

alexd0001 Wrote:I do this tag in the page-content but in frontend is see always only the tag: (%googlemap%)
You are missing spaces around googlemap, maybe that's the reason the placeholder's not replaced with a map.
what?

all versions about the tag i've tested often like (% googlemap %) or ( % googlemap % ) - but it won't work..

the same with the p01-contact plugin (% contact %)

whats wrong?

gruß - alex

aja: i'm using php 5.2.17 with GetSimple_3.0
What I wrote was just a shot in the dark since no other info was given by you. ;-)

Please provide us with more details so others can chip in on your problem:
  • Which version of the googlemaps plugin
  • Have you enabled the debug mode for GS? If yes, any notices, warnings or errors in the backend?
hi,

my googlemaps version is 0.7.2

and in debug mode it comes an error:
Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/data/other/user.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/basic.php:218) in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 30
Fehler: Headers already sent in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218 Wenn Sie nicht vom Browser weitergeleitet werden, klicken Sie hier

it says "no file or directory in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218" - this is for
Code:
function getXML($file) {
    $xml = file_get_contents($file);
    $data = simplexml_load_string($xml, 'SimpleXMLExtended', LIBXML_NOCDATA);
    return $data;
}

where can i repair this?

gruß - alex

EDIT: - Now i removed the plugins "contact" and "multi user management" and only one error in the backend is now all times on all states:
Code:
Warning: call_user_func_array() [function.call-user-func-array]: First argument is expected to be a valid callback, 'sqr_createNavTab' was given in /homepages/4/xxxxx/htdocs/GetSimple_3.0/admin/inc/plugin_functions.php on line 191

in the Frontend or Plugin-Tag in Backend are no more any other error-messages..
it is only for the navigation-tabs of GS-Backend? I think this is not important for the Problem

hey - thx for your help!!

it is solved! It was the exec-php plugin.. ;(
Glad it's working for you! Smile