GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: healthcheck-extras hook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Currently the healthcheck-extras hook is executed at line 334 of the file health-check.php (GS 3.0). I think this should be swapped with line 335 because right now any output printed by plugins using the healthcheck-extras hook is placed between the ".htaccess Existance" (should be Existence b.t.w.) header and the ".htaccess healthcheck" table. Thus:

Code:
333.      </td></tr>
334.      <?php exec_action('healthcheck-extras'); ?>
335.    </table>
336.  </div>

should become:

Code:
333.      </td></tr>
334.    </table>
335.    <?php exec_action('healthcheck-extras'); ?>
336.  </div>

Thanks!
I think this was purposely done to allow you to add new row in the table and keep the page consistent.

Code:
<tr><td>item</td><td>status</td></tr>

Mike
Okay. But when I'd like to include a version check for my plugin, this will now be included in the .htaccess table, which is a bit weird, isn't it? Ideally you should be able to append a new table with a separate header after the .htaccess table.
i did do it for the reason Mike mentions. I don't think anyone else is using the healthcheck hook - so we might be able to move it.

Also - plugin version checks will be automatic in 3.1. Good things coming!!
Ah! That's good news. Saves me some time too :-). Thanks for your replies!
roog Wrote:this will now be included in the .htaccess table, which is a bit weird, isn't it?
i don't know why i didn't think of this... i'm moving it to where roog mentions.