GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: QUESTION: standard video buttons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear friends,

I use the standard video player (for MP4 files) created by the "Video" button of the Editor.
It works well, but I want to block only one option showed at the video screen (bottom in the right) - DOWNLOAD.
The rest control button must be as usual.
Can I block only this feature (I don't want visitors to download my videos)?
(2021-04-26, 03:07:14)cuirassier Wrote: [ -> ]Dear friends,

I use the standard video player (for MP4 files) created by the "Video" button of the Editor.
It works well, but I want to block only one option showed at the video screen (bottom in the right) - DOWNLOAD.

You can create a :: after pseudo-element for the video block and position it absolutely by placing it above the button.
Google translation.
(2021-04-26, 06:22:48)Oleg06 Wrote: [ -> ]

You can create a :: after pseudo-element for the video block and position it absolutely by placing it above the button.
Google translation.

Олег, большое спасибо, но я не столь опытен, не могли бы Вы пояснить более подробно?
(2021-04-26, 18:36:20)cuirassier Wrote: [ -> ]

Google translation.

Олег, большое спасибо, но я не столь опытен, не могли бы Вы пояснить более подробно?
Show the code of the block that contains the video.
(2021-04-26, 18:45:06)Oleg06 Wrote: [ -> ]

Google translation.

OK - Voilà

<td style="text-align: center; border-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
<div>
<video class="uk-responsive-width" controls="controls" height="394" id="video202132519195" poster="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.jpg" width="700"><source src="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.mp4" type="video/mp4" />Ваш браузер не поддерживает видео, пожалуйста загрузите файл <a href="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.mp4">video/mp4</a></video>
</div>

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>На этом видео-ролике показан пример промышленного применения установки&nbsp;РЭМ.&nbsp;</strong></span></p>
</td>
(2021-04-27, 03:35:02)cuirassier Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-26, 18:45:06)Oleg06 Wrote: [ -> ]

Google translation.

OK - Voilà

<td style="text-align: center; border-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">
<div>
<video class="uk-responsive-width" controls="controls" height="394" id="video202132519195" poster="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.jpg" width="700"><source src="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.mp4" type="video/mp4" />Ваш браузер не поддерживает видео, пожалуйста загрузите файл <a href="data/uploads/rem/remvideo01.mp4">video/mp4</a></video>
</div>

<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>На этом видео-ролике показан пример промышленного применения установки&nbsp;РЭМ.&nbsp;</strong></span></p>
</td>
Give the block a class, for example class = "hbw", then write the following code in the css file:
Code:
.hbw {
position:relative;
}
.hbw:after {
position:absolute;
content:" ";
width:50px;
height:50px;
bottom:10px;
right:10px;
z-index:999999999999;
background:#000;
}
I do not give guarantees.
You may not be able to deliberately restrict particular features, such as the download button, if you're using the default video player produced by the Editor's "Video" button.