GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: I18N Gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bmarinas Wrote:Spanish translation.

didn't noticed if anyone have done this yet, if anyone need here it is.

I had already done a Spanish translation:
http://get-simple.info/forum/post/22552/#p22552
Hello! Thank you for plugin.
I have a problem. When I clicked on the thumbnails, picture opening in new window. I want to use prettyPhoto.

Link.
For Russian:
Здравствуйте. Спасибо большое за плагин.
У меня проблема уже после добавления фотографий. Когда я кликаю на миниатюры, картинка открывается в новом окне. А хотелось бы, чтобы открывалась с помощью prettyPhoto. В чем заключается проблема?
chudenkov Wrote:Hello! Thank you for plugin.
I have a problem. When I clicked on the thumbnails, picture opening in new window. I want to use prettyPhoto.

Link.
For Russian:
Здравствуйте. Спасибо большое за плагин.
У меня проблема уже после добавления фотографий. Когда я кликаю на миниатюры, картинка открывается в новом окне. А хотелось бы, чтобы открывалась с помощью prettyPhoto. В чем заключается проблема?

This is the fallback for when the javascript fails, either because you have javascript turned off of because there is a javascript error (e.g. jquery included twice or not at all, js that conflicts with the gallery, etc.)
Thank you. I disable jQuery in settings i18n Gallery, but prettyPhoto doesn't work Sad
HI all I need some help with I18N Gallery

I already used it on few websites, but this time, I have a problem,

I put a few pirtures in the cycle gallery and but website is showing only one pricture and is not switching to the another one.
If I clik on the picture instead of going into another picture in the gallery the whole website is reloaded.

do you have any idea what can be the reason ?
the you in advance for support in solving of that issue.

you can see that issue, by going to website placed below. pls go to Portfolio and clik on attached gallery.

websites for small business

thanks
marcinw Wrote:HI all I need some help with I18N Gallery

I put a few pirtures in the cycle gallery and but website is showing only one pricture and is not switching to the another one.
If I clik on the picture instead of going into another picture in the gallery the whole website is reloaded.

you can see that issue, by going to website placed below. pls go to Portfolio and clik on attached gallery.

thanks

This is the fallback, if javascript is switched off or there are javascript errors.
If you install the Web Developer plugin for Firefox, you will immediately see (rightmost icon in the toolbar) that there are javascript errors on your page.
In your case I think it's the $jQ = jQuery.noConflict();.
how to make a crop on top?
Oleg06 Wrote:how to make a crop on top?

For thumbnails? Currently the thumbnails are automatically created and you cannot influence it.
Great plugin. The only thing I wish to change is how the content and activator tag exist in the meta tag.
It currently looks like this on the front end:

<meta name="description" content="(% gallery %)" />

I would like to change this to <!-- content="(% gallery %)" -->

Would this work and could someone point me in the right direction? I've looked through the various i18n php files and now think it might be a higher function of the cms itself.

Thanks for everything.

Scott
godsdog Wrote:Great plugin. The only thing I wish to change is how the content and activator tag exist in the meta tag.

Easy solution: fill in a meta description on your page.
I will update I18N's get_i18n_header to filter out (% ... %) and {% ... %).
mvlcek Wrote:Easy solution: fill in a meta description on your page.
I will update I18N's get_i18n_header to filter out (% ... %) and {% ... %).
Easy enough. The 'content' still remains in a metatag though. It's becoming clearer that this has nothing to do with the plugin but rather the engine that drives this CMS.

Also, thanks for the incredibly fast response. Almost fell off my chair!

Regards.
mvlcek Wrote:
marcinw Wrote:HI all I need some help with I18N Gallery

thanks

This is the fallback, if javascript is switched off or there are javascript errors.
If you install the Web Developer plugin for Firefox, you will immediately see (rightmost icon in the toolbar) that there are javascript errors on your page.
In your case I think it's the $jQ = jQuery.noConflict();.

thanks a lot for support

now it works
I am currently using the I18N Gallery plugin, and was wondering if it was possible to have a single image in my content (with text wrapping around), and when clicked, it would open using fancybox / prettyPhoto etc.

If this is not possible (with the I18N Gallery plugin), is there another plugin recommend that could do the above without conflicting with the I18N Gallery plugin?

Thanks
I migrated my site to a new host (installed GS 3.1.2 fresh, then copied data over per the wiki article on migration). Creating galleries was working at the previous host using version 1.9.3.

Now when I click "Add image" in the "Create new gallery" page, the new window that pops up for imagebrowser.php comes up with the error "Oops! Page not found!"

I tried reverting to version 1.9, no luck. Wiped the new host clean and installed GS 3.1.2 fresh, set up password, site name, etc. and installed gallery 1.9.3 fresh. Same "oops, not found" message on the imagebrowser page.

Everything comes back "OK" in Website Health Check - does I18N Gallery require something more from the host? Is there anything I can try to get galleries working on this host?

Thanks in advance!
... I just noticed "asp_tags" and "register_globals" are turned off in my host PHP configuration.

Would this cause me grief with I18N Gallery?
ffooccuuss Wrote:... I just noticed "asp_tags" and "register_globals" are turned off in my host PHP configuration.

Probably not.
Check that your Web site URL in the settings of GetSimple is the same as that with which you log in, e.g. if you login with www.mysite.com, the setting must be the same and not just mysite.com.
Has someone made modifications to use this as Car dealer or Real estate gallery? .. like all info and pics from item?
Riianna Wrote:Has someone made modifications to use this as Car dealer or Real estate gallery? .. like all info and pics from item?

You can use I18N Special Pages and I18N Gallery. Describe your car in a special page and create a gallery with the same name. In the special page configuration, add
Code:
(% gallery <?php echo return_page_slug(); ?> %)
to the page view HTML/PHP to include the gallery.
mvlcek Wrote:
ffooccuuss Wrote:... I just noticed "asp_tags" and "register_globals" are turned off in my host PHP configuration.

Probably not.
Check that your Web site URL in the settings of GetSimple is the same as that with which you log in,...

I double-checked my URL in GS settings. With or without "www", same error. (I can also log into admin with either it seems.)

The page that pops up with the error has this URL:
http://www.((mydomainname)).info/plugins...=160&h=120

The imagebrowser.php file appears to exist and has full permissions (for whatever reason).

Any ideas? Anything else I can try? Thanks for your help!
ffooccuuss Wrote:The page that pops up with the error has this URL:

The imagebrowser.php file appears to exist and has full permissions (for whatever reason).

Did you copy the .htaccess file to .../browser? It must contain a Allow from all.
mvlcek Wrote:
ffooccuuss Wrote:The page that pops up with the error has this URL:

Did you copy the .htaccess file to .../browser? It must contain a Allow from all.

Yes, I just verified that plugins/i18n_gallery/browser has a .htaccess file containing "Allow from all". I really appreciate the help - anything else I can check or try?
Hi! Show you how to insert a preview of the album in the sidebar?
Code:
(% gallerylink name=landscape url=gallery&amp;name=landscape thumb=random %)
TiXon Wrote:Hi! Show you how to insert a preview of the album in the sidebar?
Code:
(% gallerylink name=landscape url=gallery&amp;name=landscape thumb=random %)

Create a page for you gallery, e.g. with slug landscape, then use the following in the component (or template):
Code:
<?php get_i18n_gallery_link('landscape', array('url'=>'landscape', 'thumb'=>'random')); ?>
I am trying to use "pagify" in my gallery, it is working, but displays a duplicate row of page numbers, and I dont know why.

Any one experience this?

Edit: it seem to be in FireFox, IE oddly enough seems to display correctly.
Martin, I'm sorry, I can not remember if I asked you how to change the quality of miniatures.