GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Plugins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

i´m new. I look for a cms and i found getSimple. Now i search Plugins for websites.

I will create 3 websites.
1) site with contactform with captcha, horizontal menu, sitemap, statistic tool and a shop-plugin.
2) site with contactform with captcha, horizontal menu, sitmap, statistic tool and the side switch german/english.
3) extensive with contactform with captcha, sitemap, gallery, newsletter, newsticker, statistic tool, horizontal menu over more levels, use php code

givs all the plugins where i search?

Sorry for my bad english, i´m german and her only english Smile

greetings toblerone
Willkommen hier!

Sag mal, hast du dir das Plugin-Verzeichnis schon mal angeschaut?

Für das Menü: iL8n - Plugin
dann Multilanguage support
wenn du dir die Plugins im Verzeichnis anschaust und ein paar Themes studierst, kommst du schon drauf!

in english: most of your demands are available in GS or as a plugin, have a look at the EXTEND Plugins list and study templates

Cheers und Gruss,

Connie
Hello,

thanks for your answer. Yes i have seen the plugins. Somethings are there. It´s fine.
A shop (online shop) modul i did not found, have i a chance zu found it or i involve a other?

I say I should first create my template. Whether it works?

Greetings toblerone
toblerone Wrote:Hello,

thanks for your answer. Yes i have seen the plugins. Somethings are there. It´s fine.
A shop (online shop) modul i did not found, have i a chance zu found it or i involve a other?

I say I should first create my template. Whether it works?

Greetings toblerone

As far as I know there is no shop module, but you can search the forum about integration of shops

good luck with your first template!

Tschüß, Connie
try plugin dominion-jcart, with 3 version does not work
Hello,

now if have more time.

Today i create in the backend 3 new sites, but in the frontend in menu i do not see them. Why? Do you have idea?

Thanks.

Regards toblerone
maybe you declared these pages as "Private" ?
No.
Someone an idea?

Is there a contact form plugin with captcha?
toblerone Wrote:Someone an idea?

p01-contact <= #1 in "top rated files" in the extend: http://get-simple.info/extend/
Connie Wrote:

p01-contact <= #1 in "top rated files" in the extend: http://get-simple.info/extend/
in the demo I've seen a captcha, so I once requested.

And whats with my problem, do you any idea?
toblerone Wrote:
Connie Wrote:

in the demo I've seen a captcha, so I once requested.

And whats with my problem, do you any idea?

In the edit page section, you have to open Page options (orange button on the right). Then you have to click on the Add to menu selection box.