GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Image gallery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I just start using this GetSimple. Which is best image gallery plugin.

I have already try that I18N gallery, but when i add that whole page crash.
Perhaps i dont know how to use it.

Can someone help me? Smile
artzii Wrote:I have already try that I18N gallery, but when i add that whole page crash.
Perhaps i dont know how to use it.

What happens?
Do you get any error messages?
If not, please switch on debugging in gsconfig.php and try again, if there are error messages.
Warning: require_once(...\GetSimple/plugins/i18n_common/common.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...\GetSimple\plugins\i18n_gallery.php on line 31

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '...\GetSimple/plugins/i18n_common/common.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in ...\GetSimple\plugins\i18n_gallery.php on line 31

those are my error messages
artzii Wrote:Warning: require_once(...\GetSimple/plugins/i18n_common/common.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in ...\GetSimple\plugins\i18n_gallery.php on line 31

I have uploaded a new version 0.7.1 where this problem is solved.
Okay i get it work, but next error when i start choose photos. New window open, but it said that Not Logged In.

How I handle that error?
artzii Wrote:Okay i get it work, but next error when i start choose photos. New window open, but it said that Not Logged In.

How I handle that error?

Enable sidewidecookies in gsconfig.php?
Now I see those gallery and put it in my page, but why those images open in new window not like in the demo/examples
artzii Wrote:Now I see those gallery and put it in my page, but why those images open in new window not like in the demo/examples

What do you mean with "open in new window"? Can you give me a link to your site?
Some gallery types (cycle, s3slider, supersized) are directly embedded in the page, while for some (fancybox, prettyphoto) a gallery of bookmarks is displayed, which on click opens a "dialog window" (not a real browser window/tab) with the larger image.

(if you have javascript switched off, you will be directed to another page with the larger image instead of seeing the "dialog window").
Where I can turn that Javascript on. I want to use that fancybox.
artzii Wrote:Where I can turn that Javascript on. I want to use that fancybox.

Javascript can be turned off and on in some browsers or with some browser plugins.
By default it is switched on, so if you don't know how to turn on javascript then it is probably not the problem.