GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Get Simple feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, I`d like to say that it's not too often I (and probably alot of others) give credit to a software publisher when something is great and runs flawless. In most cases when making a post or emailing support it is due to an errata or issue when installing but...

Not this time. Look, I currently have arround 5-6 blogs using WP but after installing Get Simple and trying it for 2 weeks or so on a new blog I will consider converting all WP blogs to Get Simple. This is a great piece of work, its easy to install, navigate and last but not least it looks great. A big thanks goes to the developers for this amazing software!
Hmm... I can't remind myself nobody who switched his WP blogs to GS powered.
I mean there's almost no plugs and functionalities WP users are used to have, many things have to be embedded manually and so on.

GS is still lacking a great blog-friendly plugin, which would offer most of nova days blog functionalities out of box.
thank you and you're welcome! it's always great to hear stories like this from people, because, like you also mention: we mostly only hear from people that have errors.

I do agree with yojoe that we don't yet have a good blog plugin, but overall, i do agree that we have the next-best-thing to WP. (which is crazy b/c i feel like we aren't even competing with them directly, and they have 1000% more features than we do. [which is on purpose of course])
I have been experimenting a bit with GetSimple and really like what I see.
We have our blog in WP as well and it works quite good. However, as i hear about other tools I must check them out.
Our WP blog is today on its own and not connected to our site. We would like to move it to our site so that we are able to get it all in one place. So, that might be a good time to change platform.
stefansjoglimt Wrote:I have been experimenting a bit with GetSimple and really like what I see.
We have our blog in WP as well and it works quite good. However, as i hear about other tools I must check them out.
Our WP blog is today on its own and not connected to our site. We would like to move it to our site so that we are able to get it all in one place. So, that might be a good time to change platform.

Stefan, do a search here in the forum, there was a solution how to include external links into the menue, (check for i18n)

so you could keep the blog and integrate it into the site which runs with GS