GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Control when content is published?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I couldn't find anything in the WIKI about whether getsimple is able to control the date and time of content being published, according to server time.

Does anyone knwo whether that is possible or not?

I have tried to find a CMS that can handle this, but so far only found "professional" (that means many bucks) versions that are able to handle this issue.
this is not a feature of GetSimple, did you check CMSMadeSimple?

As far as I know "jobs" like timecontrolled publishing is possible there, as well as in Typo3 or Drupal, for sure
these systems are also free

but here is GetSimple ;=)
this is not a feature of GetSimple

Did you check CMSMadeSimple?
As far as I know "jobs" like timecontrolled publishing is possible there, as well as in Typo3 or Drupal, for sure
these systems are also free

but here is GetSimple ;=)
This would be possible as a plugin though! Just need to add a couple fields to the pages XML file and to the page options. I'll see what I can whip up this afternoon!
Ejvind Wrote:I couldn't find anything in the WIKI about whether getsimple is able to control the date and time of content being published, according to server time.
That sounds like a cool feature to have!

Thanks for looking into this, Matthew!
OWS_Matthew Wrote:This would be possible as a plugin though!
That would be very useful. As well as the embargo/publish date, could you consider including an expiry date, too?

(The mission creep is starting ... :-D )