GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: header-footer.xml XML Invalid - Error!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In my website health check I get the following error: see Attachment.

What is the right way to solve these sort of problems?
In most cases deleting invalid/corrupt xml file should force the corresponding plugin to recreate it.
Be aware that not all files should be touched, and do a backup.

From the other hand you have to use some sort of plugin, because I don't remember ever seeing a header-footer.xml as a core GS file short after installation.
yeah, header-footer.xml isnt in the core installation.
It seams to be part of the I18N Gallery. But I deleted the file, it was recreated and now doesn't give an error on health check.
datiswous Wrote:It seams to be part of the I18N Gallery. But I deleted the file, it was recreated and now doesn't give an error on health check.
good news! im glad to see when the errors aren't with the core Wink
datiswous Wrote:It seams to be part of the I18N Gallery. But I deleted the file, it was recreated and now doesn't give an error on health check.

Definitely not I18N Gallery. All files created by my plugins start with the plugin name (or at least i18n_).
The only exception is the loadtab.php copied into the admin folder for I18N Gallery.
I tried to add a <script src=...></script> tag to the header field of header-footer admin.
Upon saving, GetSimpleAdmin hangs. Only deleting of header-footer.xml seems to help.
Is there any kind of syntax that I should avoid in those header and footer textboxes?
The headerfooter plugin shows great promise, but his hasn't materialized for me. What could I be doing wrong?