GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Wysiwyg editor in components area?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to use wysiwyg editor instead of the textarea?
maybe in future versions, in the moment the editor is not at hand there (what I regret as well)
If you want to have wysiwyg snippets, the method described here works for me.

With additional php logic in the template code, you can have snippets called according to the page slug, for example.
hameau Wrote:If you want to have wysiwyg snippets, the method described here works for me.

With additional php logic in the template code, you can have snippets called according to the page slug, for example.

If you are using the I18N plugin, there is already a function get_i18n_content($slug) you can use.
alrighty - thanks for response everyone Smile
mvlcek Wrote:If you are using the I18N plugin, there is already a function get_i18n_content($slug) you can use.

Make sure to use version 1.5.2 or later, as the previous versions have a bug in get_i18n_content.
For more information, see here
mvlcek Wrote:If you are using the I18N plugin, there is already a function get_i18n_content($slug) you can use.
Yes, that's a much neater solution. (y)
mvlcek Wrote:
hameau Wrote:If you want to have wysiwyg snippets, the method described here works for me.

If you are using the I18N plugin, there is already a function get_i18n_content($slug) you can use.

Thanks for posting and sharing this information. More power!