GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Connie Need Help with ckeditor tools
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connie

Since you are the queen of ckeditor around here I need your help.

I changed the tool bar awhile back to the advance toolbar, but now I have need for some of the other functions.

I copied and pasted the script you have in the wiki ( see below) but it doesn't work so thought I let you take a look at it and see what is wrong.

Ohhhhhhhhhh and I also like to add Horizontal Rule to the tool bar.

Here is what I copy and pasted into GS

# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced, basic or [custom config])
define('GSEDITORTOOL',"[
['Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo','Find','Replace','-','SelectAll'],
['Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight',
'JustifyBlock', 'Table', 'TextColor', 'BGColor', 'Link','Unlink', 'Image', 'RemoveFormat', 'Source'],
'/',
['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize']
");
may I answer tomorrow? Today I am tired, after a day of work, a sudden visit by a young run-away-bull from the farm near to us and aftger that threefunny neighbour girls in the evening ;=)
I am too tired! But I won't forget you, I will have a look and find the solution
rfuller Wrote:# WYSIWYG toolbars (advanced, basic or [custom config])
define('GSEDITORTOOL',"[
['Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo','Find','Replace','-','SelectAll'],
['Bold', 'Italic', 'Underline', 'NumberedList', 'BulletedList','JustifyLeft','JustifyCenter','JustifyRight',
'JustifyBlock', 'Table', 'TextColor', 'BGColor', 'Link','Unlink', 'Image', 'RemoveFormat', 'Source'],
'/',
['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize','HorizontalRule']
");

there is one opening-bracket too much unfortunately:
Code:
define('GSEDITORTOOL',"['Cut','Copy','Paste','PasteFromWord','-','Undo','Redo','Find','Replace','-','SelectAll'],
'JustifyBlock', ['HorizontalRule'],'Table', 'TextColor', 'BGColor', 'Link','Unlink', 'Image', 'RemoveFormat', 'Source'],
'/',
['Styles','Format','Font','FontSize',]
");

see here:
[Image: sosollessein.jpg]

oops, this error was in the WIKI, I corrected it, sorry ;=(

have a nice day,

Connie
Connie

Thank you so much for the help, it works great and just what I needed.

It was killing these tired old eyes trying to figure out where the problem was.

Like I said you are the CKEditor Queen!!!

Bob
rfuller Wrote:Like I said you are the CKEditor Queen!!!Bob

Bob, you are not right, it was me who made that mistake so I must apologize and retire ;=)