GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: plugins p01-contact_gs.php error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
turn ON debug mode and see at index page of the site

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/data/other/user.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69

In admin panel i also see next:

Code:
Warning: file_get_contents(/home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/data/other/user.xml) [function.file-get-contents]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php on line 218

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/plugins/p01-contact_gs.php on line 69

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php:218) in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/plugins/i18n_gallery.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/admin/inc/basic.php:218) in /home/***/domains/yurbasik.org.ua/public_html/admin/inc/cookie_functions.php on line 28
there are some warnings when using p01 plugin under GS 3.0.
This doesn't mean that contact form isn't working.
Did you test it anyway ?
Contact form is working, but this errors some concerned me..

now everyrhing works good
Yurbasik Wrote:Contact form is working, but this errors some concerned me..

now everyrhing works good

this plugin seeks for user.xml to grab its e-mail address.
This was possible for GS 2.03, and since 3.0 has other path to user data, and different file name(s), you can change the path in line causing error, or comment it.
It was meant to be a fallback when you don't set a mail address for created form.
tnx!
i commented, now is no bugs Wink