GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Creating custom jQuery gallery, adding pics with thumbs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First, I'd like to say hello to all of You for the first time Wink
I've just found GetSimple CMS and seems it suits my needs.
I'm not well experienced developer and my knowledge is pretty low. I'm trying to make custom gallery using jQuery. I'm not building a plugin (looks like its a lot harder than way I've chosen, but correct me if I'm wrong). I'm loading jQuery code in template.php file. It seems to not work. My gallery works fine in normal html file without CMS but it looks like it doesn't load some scripts inside CMS template (I'm loading jQuery.mousewheel & jquery.easing. I keep this js files inside theme folder). Is there some another way to load it?
My second second question is about adding images. How can I simply add images and make thums in same time with some custom styles attached to them?

PS.
I'm using great jQuery gallery, made by Malihu. U can find it here: http://manos.malihu.gr/sideways-jquery-f...ge-gallery

PS2.
Sorry for my awful English, I'm trying my best Wink

@edit:
I've figured out problem with loading scripts... I simply forgot about <?php get_theme_url(); ?>