GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Modified Theme for my Website and it became broke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there!
I'm working on a website for my team and I decided to use this wonderful (but a little lame regarding to what I've seen) CMS.
Now, after finishing off my design (*edition), I decided to add Adverts and a second title.
The moment I clicked Save Changes in the Theme Editor, the other opened page showed "error 500".
From the stress I accidentally removed the .htaccess from my server (PC, actually, but it doesn't matter)..
I added to the post the files I think that have been broken, including my gsconfig.php and index.php files.
Thanks!

B.T.W - I know that the GS is in debug mode, just edited that value, didn't help me at all...

If you need a reference, the address to my server is:
http://TheDragonTeam.myftp.org/
TDT-Alpha Wrote:Hi there!
I'm working on a website for my team and I decided to use this wonderful (but a little lame regarding to what I've seen) CMS.
Now, after finishing off my design (*edition), I decided to add Adverts and a second title.
The moment I clicked Save Changes in the Theme Editor, the other opened page showed "error 500".
From the stress I accidentally removed the .htaccess from my server (PC, actually, but it doesn't matter)..
I added to the post the files I think that have been broken, including my gsconfig.php and index.php files.
Thanks!

B.T.W - I know that the GS is in debug mode, just edited that value, didn't help me at all...

If you need a reference, the address to my server is:
http://TheDragonTeam.myftp.org/

Now it's even weirder, now the website loads, but no design, only the header background (TF?!?!)...
Can someone help me out in this? I spent about 5 hours to design the website, may be a key was pressed in the wrong place\time and all that occurred... Help?
TDT-Alpha Wrote:Now it's even weirder, now the website loads, but no design, only the header background (TF?!?!)...
Can someone help me out in this? I spent about 5 hours to design the website, may be a key was pressed in the wrong place\time and all that occurred... Help?

Just look at the HTML source of your site. The last line is:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_siteurl() in S:\TheDragonShare\theme\TDT\header.php on line 53
I think it should be get_site_url().
mvlcek Wrote:
TDT-Alpha Wrote:Now it's even weirder, now the website loads, but no design, only the header background (TF?!?!)...

Just look at the HTML source of your site. The last line is:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_siteurl() in S:\TheDragonShare\theme\TDT\header.php on line 53
I think it should be get_site_url().

It is as weird as true! ~.~ Didn't even touch that line and it was broken...
Thank you a million!!!!
Now you can see my design Smile (Not THAT design, it's just a client services website...Although it WILL be better!)

Found an other problem...
Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86

Should I post it in a separate thread?
TDT-Alpha Wrote:Found an other problem...
Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86 Warning: Invalid CRT parameters detected in S:\TheDragonShare\plugins\news_manager\inc\functions.php on line 86

Should I post it in a separate thread?

I think you did already ;=)