GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Ckeditor design templates - Blank overlay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guy

For my project, I need my user to have the ability to insert page design templates from the ckeditor toolbar.
So I changed the gsconfig.php file and it all pop's up fine en smoothly.
Although, when I select the 'Templates'-button, I only get a white overlay... showing... nothing.

I have been looking around, but I can't seem to find a quick fix or solution.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn
Ok, fixed my issue.

For others:
-Get the full and latest version of the ckeditor from their website.
-Replace the content in "admin/template/js/ckeditor" with the content from the Ckeditor full package zipfile.

Seems like getsimple really does only include a trimmed version of Ckeditor!

This topic can be closed, but keep it online for others.

Thanks!
Glenn,

yes, as described in the "pathtoyourgetsimpleinstallation\admin\template\js\ckeditor\readme-getsimple.txt" GS uses a stripped-down-version

I installed templates as well in the last time and for that updated and completed the editor-installation

I just did not documentate that in the wiki/editor-section as this is a very special feature which might not be useful for the majority of users

Unfortunately, CKEditor is such a powerful editor, but beside of applications which include the editor, there is also small knowledge ...
I am always judging whether a topic is related to GS => editor or it is just a editor-topic and I did not want to expand the wiki/editor-section too much ... it might be confusing as well

I close the topic, but we keep it in the forum, and maybe sometime I find the time to documentate everything ...