GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Want to make sub menu in Cardinal theme problem...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I've made a (testing) website for now but want to make it working so I can dump my wordpress webpage.

I try to make a head menu in the Cardinal template/theme and a submenu. The submenu should not publish the headmenu item.

1. I tried it with the I8N plugin from mvlcek, but this shows both the headmenu and submenu in the horizontal headmenu and the submenu with the headmenu link on top. So both don't work...

2. I tried the Childmenu plugin from Erik, but it shows the headmenu link on top of the submenu...

Is there a way to solve this?

This is my testing website: http://wouterb.be/gs-b/

(text all in Dutch)

At the moment I dissabled Eriks Childmenu.

BTW. This website is using GS 3.1b
datiswous Wrote:Hi,

I've made a (testing) website for now but want to make it working so I can dump my wordpress webpage.

I try to make a head menu in the Cardinal template/theme and a submenu. The submenu should not publish the headmenu item.

1. I tried it with the I8N plugin from mvlcek, but this shows both the headmenu and submenu in the horizontal headmenu and the submenu with the headmenu link on top. So both don't work...

If I understand you correctly, you want to do this?
Ah thanks mvlcek. I sort of figured it out by now.