GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Unfortunately isn't GetSimple working well anymore.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all, I would like to thank you all for such a great job on this CMS. I've used several CMSs, but this is by far the most easiest CMS i've used yet.

Unfortunately isn't GetSimple working well anymore. If I want to login at the admin login, I'm getting just a white page after filling in my username and password.

To find out what was happening I've set GetSimple to DEBUG-mode and it appears that the opened page: pages.php contains a couple of errors. The exact errors are in the text-document what I have attached.

The strange thing is that if i change the url to edit.php instead of pages.php, the page opens just normal. Then I get my menu back and it further works for all pages. I've also uploaded a new pages.php-file and a whole new admin folder, but it unfortunately doesn't work either.

I don't what to do further, because the strange thing is that I hadn't changed anything and at once it doens't work anymore. I hope you can help me further! Thanks in advance!
afridi4455 Wrote:First of all, I would like to thank you all for such a great job on this CMS. I've used several CMSs, but this is by far the most easiest CMS i've used yet.

Unfortunately isn't GetSimple working well anymore. If I want to login at the admin login, I'm getting just a white page after filling in my username and password.

To find out what was happening I've set GetSimple to DEBUG-mode and it appears that the opened page: pages.php contains a couple of errors. The exact errors are in the text-document what I have attached.

The strange thing is that if i change the url to edit.php instead of pages.php, the page opens just normal. Then I get my menu back and it further works for all pages. I've also uploaded a new pages.php-file and a whole new admin folder, but it unfortunately doesn't work either.

I don't what to do further, because the strange thing is that I hadn't changed anything and at once it doens't work anymore. I hope you can help me further! Thanks in advance!

There was no document attatched to your post. Also please post the version of GS you are using and any and all plugins you have installed.
Any attached files are missing, so it's hard for anyone here to have a look at your problem.

It sounds like it's a problem on your end, perhaps something went wrong with uploading or something is wrong with your server. I do several installations of GetSimple per week and never had any similar issue.

Please provide your errors here so we can have a look.

-Matt
1)
it would be helpful if you do the health check in "settings / first steps / health check" and tell us the results

2)
does this happen as well when you deactivate the friendly urls?

3)
did your hoster change the environment, maybe changed the PHP-version or something similar?

all these are just questions as you forgot to send the attachments

cheers, Connie

bytheway, there are quite some postings here with "can't login" etc. Did you run a search for them, did you check the suggestions there?