GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Tag get_site_email()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I try to use the tag get_site_email() in my template but this function does not echo the email address I defined in Settings.
in fact, with the actual version 3, it echoes nothing, either in a component or directly in the template or directly in the page's content.
this is because GS is now a multi-user system. Which email address would it spit out if there are two people setup? I think this template tag needs to be retired...
ccagle8 Wrote:this is because GS is now a multi-user system. Which email address would it spit out if there are two people setup? I think this template tag needs to be retired...

OK, Chris, either the admin's mail-adress or nothing.. I will update the info in the WIKI
Thanks for the answers. I do not use the multi-user part of GS (yet). I was only interested in displaying the e-mail address for the user profile in a template.
I made a component <?php get_component('email'); ?>. This will do the job.
Connie Wrote:OK, Chris, either the admin's mail-adress or nothing.. I will update the info in the WIKI
i don't think this will work either? How would i determine the "administrator"
yes, that's what I meant:
either one administrator (one-user-system) or multi-user

I edited the WIKI
You could still offer a field in the administration panel specifically for this email address. Not associated with any user?