GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: articles plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What I would like is a articles-plugin with categories. I have looked in de extend-list, but couldn't find such an plugin. This would be a nice plugin/feature of this cms!
wijnand Wrote:What I would like is a articles-plugin with categories. I have looked in de extend-list, but couldn't find such an plugin. This would be a nice plugin/feature of this cms!

Just create a page for each article and put the categories into the tags/keywords. Use I18N Search to list all articles in a specific category.
But that's a little bit of a 'tricky' solution. It's not a very nice solution I think. You would just want 2 admin-pages:

categories overview (with edit/delete/etc)
articles overview (with edit/delete/etc)

I have seen 'Dominion Blog/News' but there I need to add an 'getLast($limit = 5, $cat = null)' method to make a list :-).
wijnand Wrote:But that's a little bit of a 'tricky' solution. It's not a very nice solution I think. You would just want 2 admin-pages:

categories overview (with edit/delete/etc)
articles overview (with edit/delete/etc)

I have seen 'Dominion Blog/News' but there I need to add an 'getLast($limit = 5, $cat = null)' method to make a list :-).

It's not tricky and - in my opinion - better, because all content is in pages, you don't need special rules for fancy URLs, you can search over the whole site, and so on.
Hi wijnand

You look it: http://get-simple.info/forum/topic/2545/...ts-plugin/
You can create groups and list page by groups...

Regards.