GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: GSgallery error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!

I installed GSgallery on my local apache server and it works fine. Then I uploaded all the files to my host server, and got an error. As far as I can tell, it doesnt have the right to access the files, so I set the permissions to "777" and still nothing. I guess my web host doesnt not allow me to CHMOD some files, and I dont know how to change it.

Code:
Warning: include(inc/common.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: Operation not permitted in /admin/loadtab.php on line 18

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'inc/common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php') in /admin/loadtab.php on line 18

Fatal error: Call to undefined function login_cookie_check() in /admin/loadtab.php on line 21

Can someone please help? Sad
Janky Wrote:Can someone please help? Sad

Ask your hoster. Not us. We cannot help. It's your hoster's business.
I solved the first problem, but now I've got another one. I create the gallery, add the pictures, copy the gallery code in to the content of a page. And it shows up just as the code, with no gallery.. "{squareit_gallery_4ea1813a73dbe}". I have disabled the HTML editor, and I thought it might be the problem, but still nothing changes.

Any help would be very much appreciated.
Thank you,
Janis.