GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Redirect to first child page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am using Zegnats Multilevel menu (great plugin). I need a solution to link a parent menu object to it's first child page.

So if i have a menu like that:

Fruits
- Apples
- Bananas
- Peaches

The click on Fruits should redirect to the page Apples. Is there any way to achieve this with on of the current plugins, or a built-in function of GetSimple?

I solved this with a workaround, by defining an additional template that redirects to a URL that is entered into the page editor... but IMO that's ugly Smile.
Mateng Wrote:Hi, I am using Zegnats Multilevel menu (great plugin). I need a solution to link a parent menu object to it's first child page.

So if i have a menu like that:

Fruits
- Apples
- Bananas
- Peaches

The click on Fruits should redirect to the page Apples. Is there any way to achieve this with on of the current plugins, or a built-in function of GetSimple?

I solved this with a workaround, by defining an additional template that redirects to a URL that is entered into the page editor... but IMO that's ugly Smile.

The I18N plugin allows you to redirect to another page (or external link), see here (Internal/external links).
Thanks mvlcek!