GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Outputting Line Breaks with get_navigation() Function?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm looking for a way to display the outputted page links created within the admin panel vertically on their own separate line. Right now the get_navigation () function outputs the links all on one line. How can I output each link onto it's own line?

Thanks for any help.
from the wiki:

Quote:get_navigation():

Returns a list of pages that are added to the main menu from each of their edit screens. Required option is what is shown above. This creates a class of 'current' on the <li> element that currently the active page. You need to supply the <ul> or <ol>

so how did you format it? Did you enclose it in <ul> or <ol>, how did you define the css for the <li>-list-elements?

An URL would be good
Connie Wrote:from the wiki:

Quote:get_navigation():

Returns a list of pages that are added to the main menu from each of their edit screens. Required option is what is shown above. This creates a class of 'current' on the <li> element that currently the active page. You need to supply the <ul> or <ol>

so how did you format it? Did you enclose it in <ul> or <ol>, how did you define the css for the <li>-list-elements?

An URL would be good

Ah, never mind. Your question led me to find a flaw in my CSS syntax. It now works fine.

Thanks anyway.