GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: PHP snippet in page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How someone adds <?PHP ... snippet of code ?> in a page?

when I try to add some php code it gets escaped... of course, I use SOURCE mode in editor. However when page get saved, content gets escaped....

Ideas?

some more light - i stay in source mode when saving
ljgww Wrote:How someone adds <?PHP ... snippet of code ?> in a page?

when I try to add some php code it gets escaped... of course, I use SOURCE mode in editor. However when page get saved, content gets escaped....

Ideas?

Exec PHP plugin (but has some incompatibilities with other plugins) or DynPages plugin (where you add the code in a component and then add a link to the component on the page)
mvlcek Wrote:
ljgww Wrote:How someone adds <?PHP ... snippet of code ?> in a page?

Ideas?

Exec PHP plugin (but has some incompatibilities with other plugins) or DynPages plugin (where you add the code in a component and then add a link to the component on the page)

Thanks a lot! Will explore plugins. Second option looks more inviting because of organization (and clarity). Any experience with that one?
you are not the first who will use DynPages
but before asking everybody about experiences, check it out yourself, it is simple and takes only minutes

your asking around takes more time ;=)

be courageous, test it yourself!

Cheers, Connie
Connie Wrote:you are not the first who will use DynPages
but before asking everybody about experiences, check it out yourself, it is simple and takes only minutes

your asking around takes more time ;=)

be courageous, test it yourself!

Cheers, Connie

BOC
(But, Of Course)

just wanted to learn if there is some caveats, that's all, will surely try
well, if some problems arise, it is always very easy to redo the changes!

Like mvlcek already wrote, EXEC_PHP is incompatible with some other plugins, but problems (if there are some) can always be found in the threads of the plugins

Please tell us, if you could manage what you wanted to realize

Cheers, Connie