GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Page title order in Admin Page management section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

I'm still relatively new to Get Simple but absolutely love using this CMS. And plan to use it as our company's small-scale CMS of choice.

I am currently integrating it on a client site and everything is moving along smoothly so far. Creating a theme was an absolute breeze, including plugins has been too (so far in any case!).

But while settings thing up I did notice something in the admin page management section.

The pages are sorted alphabetically there whereas it would be much more logical to display them in the order they are also shown in the website menu.

Especially so from a user's point of view.

How can this be done? Searched the forum for an answer but didn't run into a solution for this yet (or maybe I searched wrong).

Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi, welcome here!

What you are looking for can easily be acchieved with the i18N-plugin
and we have even have documentated a (non-update-stable) hack how to set this view as default view at the german get-simple-site:

http://www.get-simple.de/gs-tipps-tricks...rd-setzen/

Cheers, Connie
Hi Connie,

That's quick!

Having an upgrade-resistant solution is usually the smarter choice of course Smile So I will look at the i18N plugin and install that. Just read through the info on the page you linked to (luckily I can read German just fine), seems just what the docter ordered!

Danke!

Arno
Connie Wrote:What you are looking for can easily be acchieved with the i18N-plugin
and we have even have documentated a (non-update-stable) hack how to set this view as default view at the german get-simple-site:

the current version of the I18N plugin performs the redirect from the standard pages view to the I18N pages view automatically - no need for the hack anymore.
Martin,

thanks for the info, so I think I have to update the plugin at our site ;=)

have a nice day and a big piece of chocolate in the advent calendar!

Connie