GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Use Fancy URLs - Requires that your host has mod_rewrite enabled.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I am having an issue with fancy seo. I enabled it the pages work fine, but the pages does not show any logo and social media icon at all. Only my homepage display the images.

Why is that? and how to fix it? Thanks!
I don't quite follow the problem... the site works, but the images do not? Can you post a URL so we can take a look at it?
ccagle8 Wrote:I don't quite follow the problem... the site works, but the images do not? Can you post a URL so we can take a look at it?

Sure the URL is bettylineclc.com
MrGen Wrote:Hi, I am having an issue with fancy seo. I enabled it the pages work fine, but the pages does not show any logo and social media icon at all. Only my homepage display the images.

If you use fancy URLs, all your image, script and css paths must be absolute (e.g. /images/xxx.jpg instead of images/xxx.jpg)
mvlcek Wrote:
MrGen Wrote:Hi, I am having an issue with fancy seo. I enabled it the pages work fine, but the pages does not show any logo and social media icon at all. Only my homepage display the images.

If you use fancy URLs, all your image, script and css paths must be absolute (e.g. /images/xxx.jpg instead of images/xxx.jpg)

thanks i got it now!