GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: How to display I18N Search
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I installed and transfer these files to plugin. But I am trying to figure out how to display the search by importing php tag and whatever in text. How do i do it?
By visiting the I18N Search plugin website first. It shows the basic installation and usage, maybe you should work from there?

If you have any further questions then, feel free to post them in the respective forum in the plugins section.

Since the system only allows to move topics to a first-level forum, I moved your topic to the Plugins section.
I am still a bit confused... Do i have to create search page via cms and add (% searchform %)
(% searchresults %) and then add (% searchform showTags:0 ajax:0 %) to template? thas all?
MrGen Wrote:I am still a bit confused... Do i have to create search page via cms and add (% searchform %)
(% searchresults %)

Yes.

MrGen Wrote:and then add (% searchform showTags:0 ajax:0 %) to template? thas all?

If you want a search form in the template, you need to include the function call (where 'search' is the slug of the search page):
Code:
<?php get_i18n_search_form(array('slug'=>'search','showTags'=>0)); ?>
Ok i got it! But i want to be able to show topics under blogs page. How do I make the search form list the topic under blog?
I mean list blog topic on search page.. sorry
MrGen Wrote:Ok i got it! But i want to be able to show topics under blogs page. How do I make the search form list the topic under blog?