GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: New password
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, Been away for a couple of days and whilst away I requested a new password for my admin page. Received this in an email and due to not being able to reset it I left it two days.

Just come home and tried logging on and its not allowing me, so I requested another new one and it seems to be taking in the change but all I get is a return to the admin log on screen and not the admin panel?

Please Help?

I am on RC#3 ?

UPDATE:
Switched on Debug mode and get the following error
Quote:Error: Headers already sent in /websites/LinuxPackage05/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.webfusion-hosting.co.uk/public_html/plugins/DM_contactable.php on line 211 If your browser does not redirect you, click here

On clicking here, it just sends me back to the login screen.
Ah I see it, there are a couple of space at the end on DM_Contactable.php right after the close ?>

delete the closeing ?> and all should work fine..

I'll update the plugin and upload to extend...

What type of host are you on btw, as this doesn't affect either of my Linux/Windows hosts...
n00dles101 Wrote:Ah I see it, there are a couple of space at the end on DM_Contactable.php right after the close ?>

delete the closeing ?> and all should work fine..

I'll update the plugin and upload to extend...

What type of host are you on btw, as this doesn't affect either of my Linux/Windows hosts...

Cheers Mike that sorted it out Smile

I am on Webfusion Apache (Linux) on their all you can eat for £5.99 package and its cloud based.