GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: What's wrong with this picture?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: screen.png]

It's on the front page of the GS site.
Dunno.. ?
must have been the old name for GS, well spotted...
haha... changed it at the last minute because there was a company out there called SimpleManage and I didn't want to encroach on them (just in case they decided to get testy about it)

I should have changed the picture, but honestly never thought about it. haha, nice catch
Chris, I figured you changed it at the last minute. I just thought it was funny.

Also, I would maybe suggest looking through the documentation online, as I know at least one part refers to SimpleManage instead of Get-Simple.
OK - well if we're all picking nits here, then lets have a crack at that SM favicon, eh? Smile
hha. that was changed though... the new installs have it GS on the favicon. just realized i never changed it on here... sworn I did before...
And more nits... this page http://get-simple.info/docs/theme-codex still lists a few "SimpleManage" items too Smile
crap... lol
ccagle8 Wrote:crap... lol
yeah yeah... only take out a few at a time so I have something to look forward to Smile
Still has SimpleManage under 'return_site_ver()'...