GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: I can't log in with IE 9 tho I deleted all my cookies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I'm using GetSimple CMS 3.0 and I'm really glad to use it because I think it is really stunning!
In fact, I have found any problem to install it and to use it with FireFox.
Sadly, I can't log in with IE 9 tho I deleted all my cookies!
Any help?
D.O.: Did you see if you have the same problem with 3.1? It's about to be released as the next version...
Everyone: has anyone else seen this problem with IE9?
Oh, not YET. I'll try with the version 3.1 and and I'll tell you.
I even tried with an old version of Opera (8.5) and it doesn't work as well.
It seems that only FF doesn't make problems.

ccagle8 Wrote:D.O.: Did you see if you have the same problem with 3.1? It's about to be released as the next version...
Everyone: has anyone else seen this problem with IE9?
Can't replicate this, just logged in succesfully into get-simple.de (3.0) using IE9 on Windows 7
I use Windows 7 too but my GETSIMPLE CMS has got the multiuser plugin.
Could be this the problem?

polyfragmented Wrote:Can't replicate this, just logged in succesfully into get-simple.de (3.0) using IE9 on Windows 7
We use that plugin as well, can you deactivate plugin by plugin to try and rule out problems with that?
Hi again mates!
Then, I tried with GetSimple_3.1B_r655 (without multi-user plugin) but nothing to do... I mean it works greatly but I still can't log in with IE9. Luckily I can log in with FireFox and Chrome.

polyfragmented Wrote:We use that plugin as well, can you deactivate plugin by plugin to try and rule out problems with that?
I apologise for my replying late, I forgot to tell you after months that problem vanished completely... Most probably it was caused by something else. Thanks for your help anyway!
It was cookies, this issue is fixed in 3.2 installs.
Oh I see now, glad to know. Thank you!

(2012-12-20, 11:36:18)shawn_a Wrote: [ -> ]It was cookies, this issue is fixed in 3.2 installs.