GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Needed Addtional Translations for 2.0 Release
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
For anyone using or making translation files for GetSimple - we need your help adding a few additional translations to the localization files.

If you plan on helping us update a translation file, please post here stating so, then post here again with the completed file. I will then add it to the repository.

All Language Files (except en_US) : http://code.google.com/p/get-simple-lang...#svn/trunk

The en_US.php file located in /admin/lang/ of the beta download should be the final version for the 2.0 release, so base your translations of of it. All the new translations are at the bottom of that file below the comment:

Code:
/***********************************************************************************
* SINCE Version 2.0
***********************************************************************************/
  • Automatic translation for install.php, setup.php and welcome.php doesn't work
  • Some phrases are obsolete, some new at the top of * SINCE Version 2.0, so it's better to check whole file
  • Missing "IMG_CONTROL_PANEL" in sidebar-files.php

Where can I find "CREATE_ONE" phrase?
Bug in US langfile of ver 2beta2:
Code:
"CREATE_THUMBNAIL"     => "Current Thumbnail",
? should be "Create Thumbnail" right ?
wizzy Wrote:Bug in US langfile of ver 2beta2:
Code:
"CREATE_THUMBNAIL"     => "Current Thumbnail",
? should be "Create Thumbnail" right ?

Yes
Here is the german language file for Version 2.0_beta2

(2010-01-25: uploaded new version of de language file)
Thanks wizzy. I will fix the English one tonight
Hello Chris

In russian language pack I'm notice some problems.
I will fix it.
Ok ?
Alexey Wrote:Hello Chris

I will fix it.
Ok ?
Then this pack is for you...
vsky Wrote:
Alexey Wrote:Hello Chris

I will fix it.
Ok ?
Then this pack is for you...

Thanks!
Hi there. Here is the Finnish - language file for the latest release.
Updated russian language for GS beta3
Thanks Vsky & maxtuska!
Czech version is on me.
I'll translate it tomorrow.
Thanks Marty80!
Hi GetSimple community,

Ukrainian (українська) translation done Smile It is working with 2.0.
Czech version with some fixes and improvements.
Just one question - I'm unable to translate the "Add Files and/or Images" button on page admin/upload.php - it is not listed in language file...
marty80 Wrote:Czech version with some fixes and improvements.
Just one question - I'm unable to translate the "Add Files and/or Images" button on page admin/upload.php - it is not listed in language file...
Because it is an image in a flash file. You can find it here
Code:
admin\template\images\browse.png
Thx for quick reply Smile
So - it is not possible to translate it, because there is only one version of PNG. OK, then CZ version is done Smile
Thanks Marty and virua. They've been added to the repository
Hy Everyone!

I updated the hungarian (magyar) traslate for Get-Simple 2.0 Big Grin
Translation done Smile
http://blaxdesign.hu/hu_HU_V2.rar
Hi,
Small corrections and 1 missing in the French version.
I have started the Arabic language one, it seems that i have to use numeric decimal characters as it is saved in ANSI.
It worked well for the test i have done (but not yet finished, normally for tomorrow), but as Arabic is written from right to left, normally we have to add that when chosen that language all the administration interface will be inverted (rtl) in the body seems solving the matter (but have also to manage the other HTML elements)..

Bye.

PS: Arabic around 75%, will be finished tomorrow...
RTL hasn't even been thought of for this i18n system... How difficult is it for someone reading Arabic to read it from LTR? Is it impossible? I know i wouldn't be able to read English RTL...
ccagle8 Wrote:RTL hasn't even been thought of for this i18n system... How difficult is it for someone reading Arabic to read it from LTR? Is it impossible? I know i wouldn't be able to read English RTL...
Yes it is really difficult to read LTR when using Arabic, exactly as you said for English using RTL !!
You can read but you will had a headache quickly, as some elements of the page are not in place and the text is going right...
LoL
Arabic language is ready/finished !!
It was hard...lol

Bye.
superyms: Thank you so much!
Pages: 1 2