GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: How to integrate GetSimple with static html site?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone!

I am new to CMS and GetSimple and I wanted to ask if someone knew how I can integrate GetSimple with a static html website.
Hello and welcome,

you want to integrate GetSimple into another site or you want to integrate a static site into GetSimple?

The first is possible for example when you use frames (very very old technique, not recommended) or when the static site is a php-site, then you can include GetSimple by using a php-include-statement

the second option: do a search here in the forum, this is explained quite often
How many pages does your static site have?
vladislav Wrote:How many pages does your static site have?

Hi! I have 8 pages.
Connie Wrote:Hello and welcome,

you want to integrate GetSimple into another site or you want to integrate a static site into GetSimple?

The first is possible for example when you use frames (very very old technique, not recommended) or when the static site is a php-site, then you can include GetSimple by using a php-include-statement

the second option: do a search here in the forum, this is explained quite often

Thanks, Connie!
Are you familiar with HTML and CSS?

Have you GetSimple installed?

Could you give me the URL of your site? Perhaps, I could help you out in the weekend if I have enough time. Or you can email me a zipped page with css and images and I could do a kind of an example for you.

Moreover, there's always the copypaste solution :-))

My email is everville(at sign)yandex(dot)ru

Cheers
vladislav Wrote:Are you familiar with HTML and CSS?

Have you GetSimple installed?

Could you give me the URL of your site? Perhaps, I could help you out in the weekend if I have enough time. Or you can email me a zipped page with css and images and I could do a kind of an example for you.

Moreover, there's always the copypaste solution :-))

My email is everville(at sign)yandex(dot)ru

Cheers

Thanks, Vladislav. I will prepare the page with css either this weekend or next week. I really appreciate your help.

Regards,

misstheresa2009