GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Update 3.1.1 - Unable to select files for links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I updated to v.3.1.1 yesterday. All went well except when I want to add a hyperlink to page and click an uploaded file to select it as the link, nothing happens. No errors are pushed to Apache log files. Any thoughts?
nwlinux Wrote:I updated to v.3.1.1 yesterday. All went well except when I want to add a hyperlink to page and click an uploaded file to select it as the link, nothing happens. No errors are pushed to Apache log files. Any thoughts?

Look for javascript errors in your browser.
What browser are you using ?

Try clearing your cache also.
Thank you for the reply. I tested on Chromium 18 and Firefox 12 (Lubuntu 12.04) and Chrome 19 on Windows 7. I cleared the Cache with no change in results.
@nwlinux, Can't replicate this problem at all, although your the second person to report something similar.
If you wan't/can give me temp access to your site, i'd love to troubleshoot.. would like to get this sorted...

PM me with details if you can...
There is a small error in filebrowser.php I've updated the SVN and we'll get 3.1.2 out tomorrow.
Working fix at http://nwlinux.com/get-simple-cms-unable...el-files/. Thanks again n00dles101!
Thanks for that guys - all is once more well!

CreativeSqueeze