GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: List of Subpages-links
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to figure out how to make a list of Subpages for the specific page. I mean for example if i go from Main Menu to a page, on that page i want links to the subpages connected to that page. However i don't want links for the other pages once i enter a subpage.

For example:

PAGE
Page Title
Page Content (Text or other HTML-based content)
-> Link to Subpage 1
-> Link to Subpage 2

Is there any way to do it? I've tried plugins (i18n Navigation and Child Menu), but i seem to get nowhere regarding this.

Thanks in advance!
pierre Wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to make a list of Subpages for the specific page. I mean for example if i go from Main Menu to a page, on that page i want links to the subpages connected to that page. However i don't want links for the other pages once i enter a subpage.

With I18N see here.
mvlcek Wrote:
pierre Wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to make a list of Subpages for the specific page. I mean for example if i go from Main Menu to a page, on that page i want links to the subpages connected to that page. However i don't want links for the other pages once i enter a subpage.

With I18N see here.

Thank you for the reply, however i get none of those scripts working. All i get is a simple page with no links generated.
The last script gives" Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '/'subpage.php on line 55" where there on line 55 is " echo '</ul>';".

I guess i should replace main1 with the correct page, but how is that supposed to work if i want it to be automatic?
It would be helpful to see the code you are using.