GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Blank Admin Page After Plugin Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can somebody help to fix this bug? Whenever I install some plugins, the admin page goes blank after login. If I remove the plugins, the page starts working again. I have been thinking and trying and don't even know what to do anymore. I am using v3.1.2. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
HI and welcome,

please tell us which plugins ?
we can at least then begin to help.
olastica Wrote:Can somebody help to fix this bug? Whenever I install some plugins, the admin page goes blank after login. If I remove the plugins, the page starts working again. I have been thinking and trying and don't even know what to do anymore. I am using v3.1.2. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Appropriate troubleshooting would be to remove the plugins, one at a time, to find the exact plugin which is causing the break. Additionally you can turn on debug mode and that should also tell you the problem plugin.
I have done my homework and discovered 5 plugins. These are; news-manager-rss, pages-excerpts, random-content, seo-manager and tidengine-newsblog-manager.
Thanks to all for this prompt reply. This forum is great indeed.
Ok, as mikeh has said , install each of the plugins one by one and see which one breaks the site.

Also turn on debug mode , edit gsconfig.php in the root of your site and uncomment the GSDEGUB=true
line.

See if any errors are displayed.