GetSimple Support Forum

Full Version: Pin It Code
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all. I'm a new user of this CMS and I'm trying to understand how I can customize this for my company's website. Our website is www.sedgewickhomes.com. What I'm trying to do is add the "Pin It" code from the Pinterest site onto each of our homes that we sell. We have a Facebook like button in the breadcrumb bar, but I can't seem to find where I should add the Pin It code. Can anyone help? Thanks!
Are you using the (default) Innovation theme?
If so, if you have you edited your template files make a backup, and try Oleg06's modifications:
http://get-simple.info/forums/showthread...4#pid29914
Our theme is listed as Sedgewick. It may be a custom theme created for us.

The only edit I've made so far was adding the Javascript into the footer.php file for the Pin It Code. I haven't added the Pin It Code Yet.
Sorry I replied without having checked your site.
It's not using Innovation so forget what I suggested.
Carlos, when I am on the Theme Management page, the last button on the right reads Innovation Theme Settings. Maybe our theme is a modification of the Innovation theme?
I don't think so. That plugin comes as a default with GS even if you use another theme (though you can safely disable or delete it if you're not using Innovation). Might be the person who set up the site forgot to remove it.